You know how most of us had the common thinking of, 'whatever, its just a job, who cares if the sales is going up or down, it doesn't affect our pay anyway' or something like 'the boss will settle it, my job scope doesn't include clearing shit for the boss anyway'..
I really would like to dedicate this post to the all commoner folks whom are watching this space. I get many criticisms for my high expectations from my staffs to be eighty percent efficient in their productivity. I am not as understanding and tolerating as my mom who will come up with a bunch of excuses to convince herself that yes it is okay for people to make mistakes. My bottom line is, you can make mistakes but not repetitive stupid ridiculous mistakes. By saying so, let me give you a rough explanation of the scenario.
If you are responsible in your work, you don't expect people to give you a complete set of full detailed specifications of what you should be doing, instead prove yourself by always going the extra mile. If your boss says, can you please clean up the table, you don't just clean the table. You got the extra mile to check every possible table that might need to be cleaned.
Number two, finding excuses for your own mistakes. You know yourself best. If you ain't a meticulous person then work doubly hard to minimize the chance of you making a mistake. Don't find excuses to justify your actions. Don't start whining on how little sleep you had the previous night, on how rough your previous night had been after a huge fight with I-don't-wana-know-who or can't I make a mistake? Mistakes doesn't usually go with the number one. Of course you can. Everyone can. But the point is, can I deduct your salary base on your performance at work? HELL NO RIGHT! Don't start complaining about how tough the work is, how you worked so hard like everyone else are good-for-nothings. The successors always says, with huge amount of gifts comes with a huge amount of price! You don't pay the price alone, its teamwork and you most definitely didn't pay a larger amount of price than the people around you. Be grateful. Grateful for this opportunity. Thankful for this chance. Without it, you might still be messed up in a pit-hole full of shit!
I hate seeing people taking my mom for granted. Like she is supposed to be angelic in every way! HELL NO! She treated everybody the right way. If God has to blame someone for the wrong things, let it be me! I am so sick and tired of facing people who keeps giving me the I-did-a lot-for-your-shop-face. I am not in the least interested. You know why? Cause these people keep making repetitive absurd mistakes expecting me to be thoughtful still. You just don't know how your flaws kept overshadowing your strengths.
I am not in the least perfect. If there is one word to describe me, there would definitely be fucked up. I am fucked up. I am loud, rude, crude, ill-mannered, I have no sense of responsibility, unforgiving. I behave like a uneducated bitch, yelling and screaming at my staff and customer but I am not in the least remorseful whenever I fucked a customer or my staff upside down. I faced everyday with a hope-to-die heart. I am never afraid of people telling me they ain't ever patronizing my shop no more. I secretly hope all the gao je, yim chim, pai hock sai people can burn in hell. I hate my mom telling me be nice and patient to people. I am sorry, if you are really nice I will be nice. If you pretend to be nice, or trying to be hiao bai jus becos you are zoe tay's husband whoever YOU-KNOW-WHO, or you hav a couple of pennies in your pocket driving a mercedes, whatever, I don't give a fuck. I am not in the least interested. The richest people are the actually the most humble people and normally they do not flaunt their wealth and they will never despise people with a humble background. Only the mid-class does.
And the reason for this wordy post, I hate to say that it sucks to be me. Sucks to be expected to live up to a iconic angelic mom, we are worlds apart fyi. I wonder if they have emotional classes for business management. How do those second generations ever step up to take up the chair? To overtake their ancestors achievements? Or maybe they never could. I am so so sooooooo looking forward to my changes at the end of 2014. Will I be able to step up to the challenge or forever be casted in the stale position of second generations? I am most definitely going for anger management classes. I seriously need to start learning to contain my emotions before it clouds my judgement.
p/s: If you are a friend, I hope you read this objectively, if you ain't fuck off from this space.
No comments:
Post a Comment