2 Jan 2014
2014, surprise me.
2013 saw me going through a transition. Gave up my only hope of being normal again. I quit making plans for myself instead started cheating myself over and over each day. I lived in denial, made up a whole bunch of absurd excuses to justify my doings just so I could breathe everyday. But ironically, the past year had been the most rewarding year despite the lost morale, the lack of motivation, the most inefficient, unproductive year. I bought myself a new ride, went for lasik, got my braces removed, travelled every single month of the year, found new cities which I've fallen in love with, got myself a crazy amount of presents from all the cities that I've conquered. Life fails me sometimes, brought me many wonders too but it jus didn't make my dream come true. For once, 2014, I hope you can even if its just for a day, help me unload all that guilt I bottle inside of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment