22 Mar 2012

For all the superficials &materialist

When I needed help, it was always my friends who were the ones lending a helping hand. Jus everyone but the closest. But when the closest needed help, I was always there. There's a difference when you're able to help but you refuse to help to situations whereby you want to help but it's beyond your capability. Today got me thinking again when I seek help, the times when my mom needed it so badly but we were refused help. And how we didn't necessarily hav to help some people but my mom did it for me. Now then I realize, some patience and help will never be appreciated and cherish cause they took so much for granted like we're 'suppose' to help. So much so that it irks me for the fact that I don't necessary hav to go the way you want it to. Get it? The saddest people in life is when they let go of their present, thinking that they were capturing the best of their future but not knowing that they already let go of the best. Time will prove that we will not jus stay put at a certain spot but we will improve and move on to become a better somebody. Never judge nor underestimate anybody. You never know how far they could go. I believe in you<3

No comments: