Number 1, I need to buy a really big notebook like maybe an A3 size to keep track of all the daily transactions as well as the business activities as well as the people.
Number 2, I have to double check over and over again the work done, the amount, the cheques, the payments, the invoices. People's damn careless mistakes of the simplest things like tabulating the amount and spelling errors.
Number 3, the fingerprint system is just stupid and a waste of money. It takes them one second to get in but I have to get stuck for a good 5-10mins before I can get in.
I have one million and one things to keep track and monitor every single day. And boss, you said it too damn easy. If it wasn't for the kan chiong, there would be plenty of shit holes you damn jolly well knows.
In life, there are people whom are worth you slogging your asses off for but in life there are also people you know too damn well what a big ingrate they can be. And what kind of a fool you are to hold on to that damn responsibility you swore to safekeep. It's nt that I don't make mistakes, I made countless of them. But its the effort in safeguarding the operation like no other. The kind of initiative you would automatically take, to make anything and everything better. The kind of zillions checking and risks to take before making any decisions. You can't find that anywhere. You can't find that no more. Unfortunately, there's bound to still have that 1% chance of failure. I personally had experienced it a million times already.
Speaking about initiatives, it's where many failed me, like how I feel life failed me, many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment