24 Oct 2011
24/7
I'm happy to have met people from all walks of life. But am still sad that I got involved with so many of them. There are strengths and flaws in everyone so why can't we stay in harmony and think more for others? I know my bad temper is obstructing. I know that I'm really inconsiderate to the people around me. As long as I get my things done, I didn't bother how frustrated it get for others. But naturally I take people for granted and vice versa too. It's been a really long night and I'm just really upset that either direction gets me nowhere. My home used to be my only consolation and of course at least something worth going through, getting stretched everywhere, everyday. But time changed me and everything into a big mess. My mind seems like a computer that hasn't been shut down for months. Just really close to breaking point. But still, life have been kind. I'm healthy, and still breathing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment