2 Dec 2011
Pre vacation jitters
Reality still hasn't sunk in. My long awaited break. Yet I'm leaving in a heavy heart, knowing my mom can't handle but. I still chose to go. 我知道是我自私。Anyway I'm moving house. It's exciting yet at the same time my future is full of mysteries. I wonder where I'll end up at though. Need to purchase new furnitures, utensils! Omg! Sooo many things to do! Im planning for my hong kong trip as well hopefully I can be there either christmas eve or new year's eve. hehehehe. I went shopping again this week. I'm getting really out of hand. My fingers keep getting the cramps! &it hurts sometimes! Shd I get it bandaged again before leaving? What is this... Have yet to check if I hav auto roam on my mobile! God, I am hungry! Why must my cup noodles be out at this time!? I still hav tons and tons of to-dos on my mind! Let's get them all jot down now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment