22 Sept 2011

First few days of the aftermath

I've been feeling nauseous for days and it's really pissing me off so bad. Slept early every day but wakes up every hour is no joke besides, it killed my appetite. Anyway I got myself an iphone4 with a new number. I realize after every eventful time of my life, I change it. I change it so frequent that I begin losing track of whom I shd give it to and probably can't be bother to give anymore. Well it's still a good thing afterall cause I'll be updating here more often!:)) A few days ago, a stupid Tuscani slam onto my baby's ass few days ago. I'm so sad my baby got her virgin bang! Thanks to that moron, I've gt no transport and it's soooooo inconvenient! Ok let's end this with the world's ugliest big fat bitch snapshot!!

No comments: